Garlic Green Beans
- Frozen green beans (I buy mine from Trader Joe's. A big bag is $2 and I've yet to find better green beans...not even fresh taste as good!)
- Chopped garlic (from a jar is fine, but you can dice a clove if you prefer)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place a small non-stick pan over medium-high heat. An omelet pan is good, if you're making one serving.
- Dribble a teaspoon of olive oil into the pan and let it heat a bit
- Place chicken and rice onto plate and microwave until warm.
- Toss in some green beans, about a cup of frozen beans per person.