- Leftover chicken and rice, from Chicken Basics recipe
- 2tbsp butter (or olive oil if you're worried about cholesterol)
- 1/3 cup black beans (those ones in the freezer? Yeah, pull 'em out!)
- Either 2-3 limes to juice or one bottle of lime juice
- 2 tsp chopped cilantro (fresh or frozen--NOT dried)
- sugar to taste (different people like different levels of bite from the lime juice...and not all limes are equally sweet, so taste the sauce as you go and add sugar if it needs it)
- fresh tomato and/or avocado
- If beans are frozen, pop into microwave to thaw.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine 2 tsp butter (or olive oil) with 1/4 lime juice and 2 cubes of frozen cilantro.
Sadly, today I didn't have any avocado to add to the picture. I ate it all in guacamole last night!